They really are. That feeling when I get you photograph a couple who are totally in love, or your mates tearing up the dance floor, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. It feels better than doughnuts taste. Honestly. Can the next one be yours please?
So you know a bit about me…
(and if you don’t you can find out more here!)
…What about you?
Are you quirky, fun, and super-chilled? Do you want to say a big EFF YOU to tradition and rock your day your way? Will your day be totally devoid of cheese? (except the kind you can eat, obviously!) Are yoy totally in love with each other (but not into all that soppy crap) and just want to get married and have a big party with all your faves there?
I love people who are unashamedly themselves. No posing or pretending. No pomp and circumstance. Just fun. So if you’re all about partying like it 1999, chest bumps and necking champagne from the bottle on your wedding day,,,,
Then… WE NEED TO TALK.
You’ll know I’m the photographer for you if…
- You are planning a fun, relaxed wedding, with all the people you love the most.
- You’ve planned your day, your way– who cares about rules and tradition?
- You’re a little bit sentimental, and know that you want photos with soul.
- You love bold colour and crazy creativity– the more the better!
- You’ve spent more time choosing the food, music and vibe of your wedding than anything else
- You don’t want to stand around posing– that’ll just spoil the party!
- You like cats/ dogs more than most people
- You want your photographer to be more like a friend than a supplier (though with mad ninja photo skills, obv.)