Win Your Wedding Photography!
Thank you so much for showing an interest in my photography at The Unconventional Wedding Fair! I’m so excited that you’re here. Feel free to have a good look around! So, first thing’s first, a little introduction…
So, before we get to the nitty-gritty, a little bit more about me. Hi, I’m RACH and I’m a craft nerd, serial-Netflix-binging, Tea-o-Holic, Peanut Butter loving, Music Geek who loves to travel. I’m also a kick-ass wedding photographer who loves couples who like to do things differently!
My photography has a colourful, fun, documentary style with a touch of quirkiness – I love to capture the joy and fun of the day with candid, unposed shots rather than concentrating on too many family formals and cheesy poses. The crazy moments in a wedding are the holy grail- I want you to look back on your wedding and belly-laugh at the moments I’ve managed to capture! I love laughter- proper belly laughing, double chins everywhere, laughing til it hurts kind of laughter.
I’m totally sentimental, and happy-cry at the drop of a hat. I WILL cry at something at your wedding, its pretty much guaranteed. I capture it all- laughter of family and friends, crazy drunken dancing, kids sliding across the dance floor on their knees, and bridesmaids taking selfies. I want to tell the true story of your Best Day Ever- you and your guests having an awesome party. I try to disappear into the background, ninja-style, getting the sneaky shots whilst no-one is looking, whilst also being a super-fun and helpful friend on your wedding day. We’ll also disappear of for some fun creative portraits.giving you two some alone time, and capturing those WOW shots that you’ll hang on the wall for years to come.
Does that sound right up your alley? Well you’ll want to know what to do next to be in with a chance of winning your wedding photography with me!
What’s up for grabs
- A special prize, just for attendees od The Unconventional Wedding Festival!
- Full day wedding photography (up to 10 hours, from morning preparations through to dancing) anywhere in the UK worth £1500!.
- 400+ images, edited in my signature style for you to print, share etc
- An online password protected gallery of your images
- A slideshow of the highlights from your day
So what are you waiting for?! Get entering…
How To Enter
Simply fill in the form below, in as much detail as you can. I can’t wait to read about all of your awesome weddings!
Terms and conditions
- All entrants to the competition must have attended The Unconventional Wedding Festival. Proof of entry will be required.
- The closing date of the competition is 30th May 2019. The winners will be notified within 7 working days of this date.
- By entering you hereby warrant and confirm that all information submitted is true, current and complete. One entry per couple. Both parties must be over 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Booking forms, travel fees (if necessary) and contracts must be submitted to Rachel Burt photography within 7 days of notifying the winning couple- failure to do this will result in the prize being re-drawn.
- The winning couple will receive a full day (10 hours) of wedding photography with Rachel Burt Photography ( ) along with a minimum of 400 high res images, an online gallery of wedding images and a slideshow of wedding highlights. No
- Couples with existing bookings with Rachel Burt Photography who visit the Unconventional Wedding Festival may enter to win their date.
- To enter your wedding must be taking place on a date I have availiable at the time of the draw and is subject to availability.
- To enter, you must not have booked any other photographer for your wedding (We’re all friends, so I will find out!).
- The wedding can be held anywhere in the UK. Winners must be willing to cover reasonable travel and accommodation costs if the wedding is over 50 miles from Southport. This may include travel and transportation costs, accomodation, food and expenses.
- Winners must be willing to have their wedding featured on social media, my blog and external blogs. Rachel Burt reserves the right to use all images from the wedding for all promotional purposes.
- The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative is available.
- Additional hours of photography, prints, second shooters and albums are available at an additional cost that will be provided in advance and upon request.
Myself and especially my partner were quite nervous about being photographed in public etc. but Rachel instantly made us feel at ease and relaxed as if she wasn’t there.
It was a lot of fun and we couldn’t be happier with the final outcome- so colourful and natural. We can’t wait to get framing the photos !!!
Just a quick message to say thanks again for our amazing photos.
We have had so many compliments. I hope you get some pass on trade from us as I’ve told EVERYONE about you!
AMAZING. I love them all ♡ thank you so much xx
You captured the wedding day of Emma and Sean so beautifully. Your photos are STUNNING! You created an amazing overview of the day in a way the was just what the couple was after.
Thank you!!! I would highly recommend you to anyone who is seeking a momento of a special occasion.